Friday, August 15, 2008

Ta Da!

All right everybody. That's it for this blog!

I arrived back in the US safely, completely wowed and grateful for all the Peace Corps and Morocco have given me. I saw incredible sights, met amazing folks, found deeper aspects to myself, and almost managed to convincingly pronounce that elusive "ghhhh" gargling letter in the Arabic alphabet.

For anyone who hasn't heard, I will indeed be starting a new adventure soon. Shortly, I will be leaving for South Korea, where I will spend a year teaching English with my lovely partner, Noemi Lopez.

We'll be keeping a blog at "www.cbnlkorea.blogspot.com" so be sure to drop by the site to visit!

Thanks to everyone who kept up with this blog. I hope you enjoyed it. Take care, and we'll see you on the Korea page!

Bslamma!

Chris Bacon

No comments: